What's my secret to beautiful flawless skin?




Beautiful flawless skin is every girl’s mojo and for a fact, this is a majorly searched question on Google.

Honestly, this had been my question as well for many years until I discovered some magical remedies that changed my life forever.

Skincare was never in my routine for a very long time until I figured out that my skin was no longer mine. So like every other person, I experimented with hell lot of products to fix my issues.

The most important thing about skincare is to understand your skin type and to choose a product based on that. I didn’t realize this initially and hence, most products didn’t work for me.

I have oily-combination skin. I never really had any pimple related problems which I got from my mom, Thanks to her. But I had a major issue of skin tanning. By this I mean, my skin can tan within just 5 mins of being exposed to the sun. Due to which my skin always looked dull. The other major problem I had was discolouration and pigmentation.

Before I begin, let me tell you a secret. I don’t like to spend a lot of money on buying beauty products or skincare products. I honestly prefer to be organic, to be simple and sober. And this has helped me a lot throughout the years. Not only have I saved a lot of money but also I have achieved the desired skin without exposing my skin to any harsh chemicals.

So, what's my mojo?

1. Aloe vera – this is a miraculous product which we all know for sure. In fact, this is the only product that helped me get rid of my pigmentation and discolouration. Earlier, the skin around my mouth was a lot harder which kinda made me look like a monkey but now, it’s completely evened out.

The other reason why I love this product is that it’s perfect for oily-combination skin. It doesn’t make my skin greasy, it’s very light on the skin and it doesn’t have a strong fragrance.

2. Uptan – those who have used Uptan may already know how wonderful it is. My dullness has disappeared completely because of Uptan. It nourishes the skin, removes dullness, also helps to get to rid of pigmentation and gives the skin a glass glow effect.

I prefer to use this at least once a week or twice a month.


How do I make my uptan face pack?

1 tsp Besan1

 tsp Sandalwood powder

½ tsp Tumeric powder

1 1/2 tsp Curd

Incase if the mixture is thick, add a little bit of water or you can add some more curd to it. The consistency has to be thick and not runny. Apply this on your face or your body, leave it for about 20-30 mins (which I prefer) and then wash it off normally with normal water. 

I like to rub it off my skin before I wash it off completely. This helps to get rid of dead cells or blackheads.

3. Coffee Scrub and Mask – this is a game-changing remedy. Coffee, as awesome as its taste is also an amazing product for the skin. I have been using this for almost 4 years now and I have never been disappointed. Coffee is the best product to remove tan. Like I said earlier, tanning is one of the most irritating problems I have and that’s mostly because I Travel a lot. This has been my favourite remedy to get instant glowing skin without much afford.

How is it made?

First of all, I mix coffee with coconut oil and make a scrub. After scrubbing my skin, I prepare a mask. The mask is basically made with just two ingredients and that is Milk and Coffee. 
While applying the mask, I gently rub it on my skin in circular motions for few secs and then leave it on for 15 mins or until it’s dry and then I wash it off with normal water.

If you have to go to a party or maybe just a casual meet with your friends and you feel your skin is a bit dry and dull. Apply this mask and trust me you will be truly happy about it. It works wonders on all types on skin.

So, these were some of my secret remedies which I have been using for almost 4 years now. They are organic, cost-effective, easy to make, zero side effects and most importantly without any harmful chemicals.

What is your secret remedy for beautiful flawless skin? Do let me know in the comment section down below.


Much love🖤

Comments

  1. Wow! 😦I always knew there is some magic in aloe Vera and curd however never tried neither I saw the real image of anyone. But seeing you using pure natural remedies has inspired me to do the same. Thankxx a lot for explaining in depth😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most welcome. I am glad that you could find it useful 💞

      Delete
  2. Such an informative article. Thank you for all the information and as usual your writing is perfect. And one more benefit of that coffee scrub- aroma that we get after applying,just awesome...isn't? 💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yashi my love. Yes, coffee smells great indeed🥰

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knew about the Aloe Vera and used the Coffee Scrub also. But never heard about the Uptan. Great info you got here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a north Indian remedy which one of my friend from UP suggested. Uptan has many variants. Infact, these days Uptan is easily available in the market

      Delete
  5. It is so good to know it! I can’t wait to make it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I am so glad you liked it. Thank you so much

      Delete
  6. Well written! Very helpful info...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well written! Very helpful info...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well written! Very helpful info...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very helpful information thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooowww that's a great tip and I am definitely gonna follow it♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. You have a wedding in few months. I am sure Uptan is gonna give you a very beautiful effect. Do try it. Thanks mate

      Delete
  11. Beautifully written.. way to go once again love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good post. Highly informative for women who want to have beautiful flawless skin. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey ,read the whole article it gives so much information ,thanks for sharing this blog .really appreciate your work.looking forward for more such hidden remedies and insight on them .

    All the very best ,stay safe stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, this means so much. Thank you tons🥰 Have a wonderful day

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My hair transformation

Love them because they Love you