I turned my Kurti into an Apron



Welcome back, folks!

Lately I tried making an Apron out of my old Kurti. To be honest, I did not watch any video. I was just cleaning my wardrobe and I got this very old Kurti which I used to wear back in College. Believe me, this Kurti is so old that some part of the fabric has merely faded. (Oh ya, I know this sounds crazy)

I don't know how, but suddenly I felt the need for an Apron. I thought, why don't I give a try. Even if this doesn't work, it will still be alright since this is a very old Kurti which will eventually be thrown in the trash.

I'm not a beginner. I took tailoring lessons when I was in school. I used to have a stitching machine as well but I don't have it right now.

Anyway, I took the fabric, chopped the hands and divided into two pieces. Honestly, I almost forgot how an Apron looks like since I haven't had an Apron for years. I remember my mom used to have one when I was little and for some reasons I just remember the colour of it. 

After cutting it into two pieces, I used one part of the fabric to make the Apron base while the other one to make the straps. Since I don't have a stitching machine, I had to hem the sides.

It did take some time however, it wasn't really difficult. I've always loved stitching since childhood. I used to stitch tiny dresses and would tell my mom that these are for my kids. (Haha)

I am not really good at giving instructions but if you wish to know how to cut or stitch, I would recommend you to take some help from YouTube.



Much Love❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's my secret to beautiful flawless skin?

My hair transformation

Love them because they Love you